I bought a 1993 link belt excavator and it has always had an issue with the tracks. If you step on the left pedal to go forward or back it doesn't move hardly at all but doesn't pull the engine down. If you step on the right pedal only it starts to move but kills the engine. But if you step on the left pedal first to the floor then step on the right pedal it will move forward or back fairly well. Cant really turn well with pedals though. If you lift the tracks off the ground they both turn with the pedals normally. Trying to figure this out !
Good day A couple of points that I suggest you begin with, often excavators demand more power from the engine in transport than when using the equipment this results in issues becoming apparent when moving the machine check that there is no power issues with the engine. Differences of demand and result in one side or direction to the other could mean an issue with the motor in which case you need to trouble shoot each side. Hope it is of help Kind regards Uffex
You are going to need some gauges and someone who can interpret what they are doing while operating specific functions on the machine. The machine model could be a LS2700C or a LS2700CII. Maybe a serial number might help anyone on here who has direct knowledge of what you are facing.
Hello, I have buy a Link belt excavador LS2700 C II serial number 270U2-5312 or TD4I01355 and I need to change all undercarriage parts, like final drive, roller, chain, etc.. but i don't have part manual or part number, I find some number but i'm not sure that part have the same bolt hole position. Someone have a part manual or part number? thanks
I would suspect the swivel group is bypassing oil if all other functions work ok. Have not put seals in 1 on a link belt but have on cat machines