Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pulling transmission Deere 210le (310se)

tnc110 ยท 2017-12-04 20:45

Bought a 210le from a farmer. Farmer said machine was never used to clean out chicken houses because it wouldnt fit. I took his word. Machine developed a transmission leak. Took cover off and there is chicken crap everywhere!!! It settled into a pocket at the rear of the trans and ate away at the rear case, so much that fluid is leaking. I tried to JB weld, but apparently there is a lot of pressure behind case, blew the JB out. Deere wants 3900 for new piece. I would like to try to weld it before dropping the coin on a new case. How hard is it to pull the trans? How hard to pull rear case without opening a can of worms? Is there anywhere to get a service manual on line?

Replies0

No replies yet.