Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Pullpan’s Gallery

9420pullpan ยท 2009-08-21 21:51

got quite a few pics of various equipment, figured I would make my own gallery for everyone to view... Enjoy

Replies58
  1. #19420pullpan2009-08-21 21:57

    Pipeline site north of Jersey Shore back in College.

  2. #29420pullpan2009-08-21 22:01
  3. #39420pullpan2009-08-21 22:08

    some more pipeline equipment, some of the job I currently am on.

  4. #49420pullpan2009-08-21 22:10
  5. #59420pullpan2009-08-21 22:12
  6. #69420pullpan2009-08-21 22:18

    PC4000 in coal country, H&K's 385B, Case skip loader (HRI)

  7. #79420pullpan2009-08-21 22:21

    PPL Montour Coal Power Plant D10T's, 980H, 657E's, 854G

  8. #89420pullpan2009-08-21 22:23

    Frac equipment in Troy

  9. #99420pullpan2009-08-21 22:25

    Pics of the compressor site we built last week

  10. #109420pullpan2009-08-21 22:27
  11. #119420pullpan2009-08-21 22:29

    trip to Florida in April

  12. #129420pullpan2009-08-21 22:32

    a few of a Myers job in Exeter, and a few of Martin Mulch

  13. #139420pullpan2009-08-21 22:34

    found this one on the web thought i would share. talk about a safety issue! and a few other good ones

  14. #14JimBruce422009-08-22 09:34

    Nice pics pull pan. Seems like a small bucket on that 385, was this from when it was in Malvern?

  15. #15tippatone2009-08-22 10:02

    Nice pics Pullpan, what a terrifying looking moment, that blue dump truck hanging off that bridge.

  16. #169420pullpan2009-08-22 13:07

    over at Cabela's

  17. #17JimBruce422009-08-22 15:50

    ahh... yeah that job. I am guessing that's probably a 6 yd. rock bucket they got on it. You working for a pipeline company now?

  18. #189420pullpan2009-08-22 20:05

    Yep it is quite different, but i am learning. I like it so far. the mind set is go like hell!

  19. #19EGS2009-08-22 22:35

    Pullpan which company are you working for? What are you running? I worked on a pipeline a few times, man are they hard on stuff. But you sure can make money!

  20. #209420pullpan2009-09-10 21:16

    Alright Dozerboy I gotta give ya run for your money...

  21. #219420pullpan2009-09-10 21:18
  22. #229420pullpan2009-09-10 21:21
  23. #239420pullpan2009-09-10 21:23
  24. #249420pullpan2009-09-10 21:25
  25. #259420pullpan2009-09-10 21:28
  26. #269420pullpan2009-09-10 21:31
  27. #27bigblueox2009-09-10 21:33

    do they do all there clearing with a dozer?

  28. #289420pullpan2009-09-10 21:33
  29. #299420pullpan2009-09-10 21:52

    i wasn't really clearing. Another company is doing that for us. I was stripping the right away and those trees were in my way!

  30. #30hvy 1ton2009-09-11 13:26

    Pullpan, i don't think that's what your supposed to do with corn fields. :lmao Well i thought it was funny.

  31. #31hammerdwn202009-09-11 17:43

    looks like you hook right around that barn. i bet he's in a pissy mood

  32. #329420pullpan2009-09-11 19:05

    it was kinda fun going through the corn field. The landowners, it may be an inconvenience for them but they get reimbursed well i believe

  33. #33Dozerboy2009-09-11 19:15

    Cool pics I might be be looking at some pipe line contractors here soon. How do you like it so far? I'm guessing its all fast pace blow and go.

  34. #349420pullpan2009-09-12 20:19

    pretty much, lots of hours. it is coll doing something different.

  35. #359420pullpan2009-09-12 20:28

    here are some cell phone pics.... after a few inches of rain Compressor Pad - 320D 320D D6R XL D8R, 563E

  36. #369420pullpan2009-09-12 20:31

    swappin pipe welders truck, he built the body from scratch welders trucks more welders truck all from texas more welders trucks

  37. #379420pullpan2009-09-12 20:34

    cleaning out the trench settin pipe 561N side boom D6R XL, 561N side boom 590D single grousers

  38. #389420pullpan2009-09-12 20:36
  39. #399420pullpan2009-09-12 20:39

    doe walked out of the field

  40. #409420pullpan2009-09-12 20:48

    some pics while i was in CA

  41. #419420pullpan2009-09-12 20:51
  42. #42jimmyjack2009-09-13 10:23

    those welders trucks are sweet....where was that pipeline at

  43. #43Steve Frazier2009-09-13 11:42

    What's the story on the last picture? Is that 4 turbos on the engine??? Any idea of the power specs and what make it is? What is it used for? I've never seen turbos mounted on their side before if that's what I'm seeing here.

  44. #44bigblueox2009-09-13 14:35

    cool any clearing pics? what company is doing the clearing?

  45. #459420pullpan2009-09-13 20:33

    I think he had 3 trucks there all of them were unreal! i was talking to the driver for a while and from what he said the guy who tunes these engines and designs them is an former GM engineer YouTube - Bloomsburg PA Fair Tractor Pulls 2007 Kenworth here are some more vids from that event

  46. #469420pullpan2009-09-13 20:35

    i believe it is HGI and they are from Virginia

  47. #479420pullpan2009-09-26 19:39

    was tieing the 2 ditches together kinda fun until the sides gave out.

  48. #48dozerdave2009-09-26 20:49

    Great stuff, thanks

  49. #499420pullpan2009-11-05 22:37

    my new ride 336D

  50. #50prenn1984@gmail2009-11-05 23:58

    more pics of the truck pullers!:notworthy

  51. #51bigblueox2009-11-06 00:40

    336 replaces the 330?

  52. #52D1552009-11-06 07:34

    Yes. The 336 replaces the 330.

  53. #53HLNTOIZ2009-11-06 10:55

    I am guessing a Gas line? not very deep IMO.

  54. #54D1552009-11-06 14:32

    Most gas lines aren't very deep. The 30" line I worked on in 2001 had only about 5 foot of cover.

  55. #55HLNTOIZ2009-11-08 10:45

    That doesnt' even look 5' deep:beatsme

  56. #56D1552009-11-08 11:38

    In the pic where pullpan is digging under himself, I would say that is 8 or 9 feet deep.

  57. #57JDMGrading2009-11-08 12:07

    Our plastic gasline here in Charlotte is'nt but 2-3' depth, mostly running roadside.

  58. #589420pullpan2009-11-08 20:31

    last job it was 42 inches of cover. this next job is 12 in, ditch is 6ft deep