Does anyone have a good source for a used concrete pulverizer for a 200-300 size excavator? I don't really want to buy a new one they seam to be kind of high priced for what they are. Looking for a cheap way to break up some old concrete so I can reuse it for rip rap and other things. I keep watching the auction sites but haven't spotted one yet. I am not really in a hurry.
Really? must be something out there.
I never specifically looked for one but I don't recall ever having seen a used one for sale. I don't think anyone ever gets rid of them as they sure come in handy. They are certainly expensive to buy new also. I wonder if one could be rented with or without a machine. A lot of rip rap could be processed in a month.
We use a make shift wrecking ball with the excavator . Can grab & drop it with the thumb on flat work or rig it with a 12' choker for busting walls . Low tech will win every time when it comes to bustin up concrete . Demolished an old swimming pool last week . Took the excavator & Ford tractor to the job .
I know where on is for a 330 size machine...may work on a 300? It's a Tramac.
If it doesn't fit on the 300. I am looking for one for a 330 and 450. If you have an asking g peice and location please let me know.
yes like for used concrete pulverizer or any kind of hydraulic breakers you can simply visit or ask at [email protected]
They are out there used even saw a new one for 9k looked a little cheesy. . I will post a link for one bigger then your looking for as an example , they are listed undee various. Names and some are quite pricey . https://www.machinerytrader.com/lis...award-cat-345-350-f-linkage-pulverizer-craker
This one almost looks to good to be true is this what your looking for ? https://www.machinerytrader.com/listings/construction-attachment/for-sale/26792675/2003-cat-c-4200
Check eBay saw some there.