Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

pump pinout’s 955 85j07794, steering boost,trans,and lift

fest777 ยท 2021-03-09 02:37

i cant find parts schematic for a 955 cat the 3 pumps on the machine, i have a manuals ,they do not seem to have the pinout's of the main pumps, steering boost, transmission, hydraulic's thanks anthony

Replies5
  1. #1kshansen2021-03-10 08:50

    Not exactly sure what you are looking for. Do you want a printout of the pumps themselves or a printout of the lines that shows which pump if which?

  2. #2fest7772021-03-10 21:04

    i guess "pinout" is the new term for wiring or visual diagram of a part , yes i meant any diagrams of the 3 pumps ,tans pump is 7s6875, booster is 3s4386, don't know the hydraulic pump number thanks

  3. #3leadfarmer2021-03-11 08:29

    I've never heard the term pinout either. All the CAT drawings of the pumps that I have seen are pretty lame. You have to do some guessing as to what seal is where, because they are called out in a vague way. The best way to understand the pumps is to have them torn apart on a bench in front of you, unfortunately.

  4. #4kshansen2021-03-11 09:03

    Well I always thought the term "Pinout" referred to electrical connectors as to the location of each wire in a plug. Anyhow I'm attaching 3 PDF files if it works for the pumps.

  5. #5Nige2021-03-11 09:48

    Same here. I've only ever heard the expression before when referring to electrical connections. The "difficulty", if indeed that's what it is, is the fact that each of the three pumps supplies oil to a different system. Therefore the lines for each separate system are located in a different illustration. This explains why KSH posted 3 attachments.