Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Purchasing pull pans, need likes/ dislikes

rezod1 ยท 2012-01-15 23:27

Going to add a few more pull pans and am looking at the 21 yard icon scraper. anyone have opinion on likes/dislikes of that model? Would be interested on information about other brands that work well and have good floatation. We do a lot of stripping topsoils, but also move heavy clay material as well.

Replies4
  1. #1vapor3002012-01-16 16:50

    id recommend john deere or e-ject

  2. #2JimBruce422012-01-16 18:17

    I'd second a Deere 2112e... had the displeasure of pulling an icon once, I did not care for it one bit...

  3. #3Greg2012-01-16 20:02

    Don't know what you are pulling them with or doing with them. Love my Cat 70 and 80's that go behind D7 and D8's here.

  4. #4Dozerboy2012-01-16 20:26

    We run Ktec pans a lot here and we have pretty wet conditions. They are the best one I have used.