Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quality Workmanship and Pulling Power

Deas Plant ยท 2008-11-14 21:23

Hi, Folks. I just found this li'l jigger on YouTube and thought it was great workmanship and really good pulling power. Enjoy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7Ahilvh9Rg&feature=related

Videos in this topic

Browse the full video library

Replies5
  1. #1RocksnRoses2008-11-14 23:01

    It amazes me Deas, the skill and patience that must go in to making something like that, and for it's size, the tractor pulled him around with ease. There is an old German chap this way that has built several scale model single cylinder engines, perfect copies of the old Southern Cross, Lister engines etc. He brings them to the field days and puts them on a bench and they pop away, never missing a beat. I could spend hours just watching them. Rn'R.

  2. #2RollOver Pete2008-11-14 23:02

    This one has some pulling power for a fraction of the price. The driver could be the ol' mans pulling partner http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=codTsQoPufw

  3. #3Deas Plant2008-11-14 23:47

    Traction Too. Hi, ROP. No wonder that thing pulled as well as it did. Look at the added traction weight. And I suspect that I wouldn't have wanted to be that tractor with THAT driver if it didn't do well. LOL.

  4. #4Deas Plant2008-11-17 02:25

    Miniatures Hi, R-n-R. You want miniatures and patience and perseverance, try this link: http://www.minimodelengines.com/ Click on the quarter in the bottom right of the main picture to enter the site. When yer git inn thair, ask yerseff how small you would have to build a model car for that 4-cyl. engine or a model plane for the 5-cyl. radial. He also has some links to other miniature sites. Enjoy! That's an order. LOL.

  5. #5RocksnRoses2008-11-17 05:19

    Order Obeyed, Sirrrrr!!!!! Order obeyed, Sirrrrrr!!!!!! That's a very interesting site Deas, I wish that I was half that talented. I saved it away for when I have more time. Thanks. Rn'R.