Been doing some shop cleanup/cleanout. Don't recall where I got this, or why, but it's an inert gas regulator, new in the box. What welding application would use this? Secondary side pressures are high for general mig or tig use. I'm at a loss. Ed
I cannot read the gauges well on your picture. Does the secondary gauge read as PSI or KPA? If it is KPA it would make sense because 30 PSI is approx. 200 KPA
Says "Inert" so it's not Oxy or fuel, maybe Nitrogen for filling accumulators?
My thought as well. I haven't filled one but I know they have a regulator setup at our shop for doing that.
It can be used for any inert gas but I've used that type of regulator for charging accumulators and suspension struts. That one looks a little low for the struts though. Since you just found it you likely don't have much use for it. Last one I bought a bunch of years ago ran somewhere north of $100.
Thanks for the input all. Honestly, I was stumped. 2grit, it reads in psi, it's pretty old, no metric markings at all. Ed
I miss the days when nothing had metric.
Amen brother... when it comes to volume and pressures... is it liters, gallons, cc's, cubic inches... and pressure.. PSI, KPA, Kg/cm3, BAR? I spend half my time converting crap to gallons, PSI, inches.....
Isn't it great working on something with a mix? Thank gawd for conversion calculators on the internet.