Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Question on mass earthmoving.

Piltownmax ยท 2011-08-08 08:30

Hi all, I posted a questionnaire already but I think the link was faulty. This link is ok though. I have formed a second and final questionnaire to get a better understanding of the influence that planning, execution & monitoring, maintenance, GPS, site type and competency and training has on the productivity of heavy earthmoving operations. If you consider yourself to be competent in this area and "know your stuff" then you will find it very interesting. I have mentioned before that I can send a copy of the entire dissertation to anyone who has an interest in improving their earthmoving business. Click on the link to complete the survey: https://spreadsheets.google.com/spreadsheet/embeddedform?formkey=dFdFSFk1ZGVpb1NVcjBOQVlWZzZ3eFE6MQ Thanks again for your help with the research, Ciaran.

Replies8
  1. #1stock2011-08-08 16:09

    Done....................

  2. #2Piltownmax2011-08-08 16:48

    cheers, stock.

  3. #3rangerthug2011-08-11 23:49

    i think so

  4. #4Piltownmax2011-08-12 05:17

    did you have a problem with the link?

  5. #5JTL2011-08-12 10:45

    The other link wouldn't work. Just took this one. Hope I was able to help!

  6. #6Piltownmax2011-08-12 12:39

    Thanks JTL, Did you find it interesting? Thanks for the feedback at the end too.

  7. #7JTL2011-08-13 00:22

    Yeah it was interesting. Just wondering though, is the questionare the same for foreman as it is for hands, engineers and the such? Mabey I should go re-take it.

  8. #8Piltownmax2011-08-13 10:17

    JTL, Retake it if you like or you can send it on to some of your mates, that would be great. Ive got 20 responses so far. Im aiming for 60.