Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Question- using new cutter

kckc · 2014-07-26 10:44

Hi getting ready to use the first hydraulic attachment on my ASV SR80 - little confused though. the manual says I can pressurize the low flow intermittently with the roller hand control - the next page talks about continuous flow - it talks about pressurizing the upper low flow coupler press the top of the switch and to pressurize the lower low flow coupler press the bottom of the switch. So I guess my question is, do I want either or both the upper or lower pressurized?

Replies3
  1. #1Belooky2014-07-27 00:47

    The upper and lower buttons control which way fluid runs. Hitting the upper button will turn the cutter one way. The lower button will reverse it. Only one direction works at a time

  2. #2kckc2014-07-27 01:49

    great thanks !! another question - when is the case drain hydraulic connection used? the unit I'm demoing is a low flow and has 2 hoses....

  3. #3CRAFT2014-07-27 12:05

    The Case Drain Line is mostly only Supplied and Used with Hi-Flow Attachments Only ……..