Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick attach mounting plate

Jeffrey Bandel ยท 2026-03-25 17:15

2013 Cat 299D. I'm ordering a custom attachment for my CTL. The company (China) wants a drawing showing dimensions of the Quick Couple Mounting plate. I show it as ISO 24410 adapter but cannot find a drawing to send them. Anyone know where I can get one?

Replies3
  1. #1rbrown2252026-04-01 10:45

    These are the prints that I have worked off of before. Can't remember where I found them. I know that they worked with minor tweeks and averaging. Unfortunatly, I never put them together onto 1 print. I know that you really have to watch as they take dimensions off of different places. It would be nice to find 1 good complete print.

  2. #2DDoug2026-04-01 11:02

    SAE J2513 is the same thing. Google that, and see if the dimensioning is better.

  3. #3Jeffrey Bandel2026-04-01 18:10

    Thanks.