Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Quick Survey on Backhoe Loader Safety

Irish_Darragh ยท 2011-02-23 13:33

hi evervbody, need a bit of help with this. I'm trying to gather a bit of Data for my final year Dissertation so if you have ever worked with or alongside a backhoe Loader could you please take 5 minutes to do this 10 question (tick the box) survey the link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LQ2NC8P please, all comments welcomed thanks everybody!

Replies4
  1. #1stock2011-02-23 18:59

    I obliged there Darragh but as usual with these surveys they make very little sense, as the questions show the lack of experience on the part of the person drawing up the questions.

  2. #2Irish_Darragh2011-02-23 19:36

    yeah i know its a bit hard to work out what im looking for from your side. I know some of the questions are a bit vague and it jumps from one topic to another but its just really a survey to get some info i need backing up on. i have all the information already... im just looking for personal experiences on selected topics, but i can definitely see where you'r coming from its my first survey iv done so not the best of the best, but i will get there eventually oh and thanks a mill for all your help stock and the comment (constructive criticism is what im looking for ), and to everyone thats filled it out so-far

  3. #3tuney4432011-03-05 14:30

    Sorry,I had to stop at #1 as I've never operated a JCB.

  4. #4hankobc12011-03-05 16:19

    Don't have a JCB, do own a Backhoe. Hope my answers helped.