hello, for our little workshop of maintenance, we have created an external rack with hoist for storing the bars of pipes and profiles, what do you think, how would set the ground for added stability and prevent tipping
That's a nice looking rack. I see hog wire laying in the base. Are you going to pour concrete on the bottom for added stability? Greyson
That doesn't have to be anchored to concrete for stability. If those base welds are going to break and let it tip over, the concrete won't hold it from tipping. Or is the concrete for earthquake purposes? Nice shop by the way. Maybe not as much room as Shimmy's, but the atmosphere is no comparison!
il pavimento è un po 'storto, si dovrebbe livellare, vorremmo risolvere il problema per motivi di sicurezza al pavimento e il muro, come si farebbe per completare l'opera, grazie per la collaborazione
Help ! I can't read or speak Italian.
google translation: the floor is a bit 'wrong, you should level out, we would like to solve the problem for security reasons to the floor and the wall, as you would to complete the work, thanks for your cooperation Makes sense to me. Sounds like they wanted to fix the floor already.
precisa il pavimento non è in piano, includo foto, una foto vale più di 100 parole. Ho consigliato a costruire lo stand o mettere degli spessori? you as you solve the problem of installation, thanks for the advice
Translation: precise the floor is not level, I include photos, a picture is worth 100 words. I advised him to build the stand or put shims? Dig it out so you can pour level concrete. On the same level as the existing concrete. Why would you do it any other way?
I would dig to frame the basic crossbars, and leave the exisiting level without creating a large base with more step, you could trip and have accidents, the courtyard is small I want to make the most of the spaces, how would you, the basis on the concrete floor?
Do you mean BASES? The bases of the stand? I would place the bases right on top of the finished concrete floor. That rack doesn't need to be anchored to the floor.
tips to lay it flat to the floor surface without anchor to it and the wall, I would like for added safety affix some constraint actually
I don't understand. Do you think it won't sit flat? If the rack isn't flat, or the floor isn't flat. It will sit flat when it's loaded. Or you could set it on grout/mortar so it doesn't rock. If you want it anchored to the floor, the set some bolts in the concrete. OR drill some holes and use expanding anchors through the base.
Penso in grado di soddisfare i plinti o perni di ancoraggio, devo pensare attraverso i preziosi suggerimenti
translates: "I can meet the plinths or anchor pins, I have to think through the valuable suggestions"