I'm not sure if I should be posting this here so if not, Mods please remove it. A couple friends and I will be putting on a show/demo with our scale logging and construction equipment between 10am and 4pm at the Cowichan Exhibition Grounds this Saturday as part of the fall fair. If anybody wants to stop by and check it out , it would be nice to meet you! You on the island this weekend jackd? Reg
I'm back in town Reg and after reading this thread, I'm starting to clear the deck so I can hopefully attend this event - I haven't been to a fall fair in many years. I just had a look at your other thread and it gave me the required kick in my backside to get my own things happening. Hope to see you tomorrow.
Sounds good! I'm looking forward to BSing with you.
Damn not going to be on the Island until Monday morning . Hope you all have a good time .
That's too bad. It would have been great to meet you! I will post up some pictures on Sunday. Reg
i would like to bye 1 how much would it be
Cost would depend on what you are looking for but none of them are cheap. To buy a German production excavator or have something made would cost a minimum of around $7000. A company called RC4WD markets a Chinese excavator for about half the cost but the quality isn't as good. Scratch builds take hundreds of hours to complete and for most of us still require a fair amount of cash investment for hydraulics and electronics. Having said that though, if you wanted one it could be done. Reg
We all had a great time at the Fair on Saturday! Here are a few videos... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5RwnSeRExo&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFDsDsYEc2s&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7cvXsxO0w&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEkumt6V4Os&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTIN27S5MuM&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9_x8yALihE&feature=c4-overview&list=UUrzqEOj31tJ-DusnO8Onw7A Thanks for looking!