Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Random pictures from the last couple years

BrianHay ยท 2007-08-24 04:58

-------------

Replies26
  1. #1BrianHay2007-08-24 05:01

    ------------

  2. #2BrianHay2007-08-24 05:03

    -----------

  3. #3BrianHay2007-08-24 05:06

    ---------

  4. #4BrianHay2007-08-24 05:10

    -----------

  5. #5BrianHay2007-08-24 05:14

    ---------

  6. #6BrianHay2007-08-24 05:16

    -------

  7. #7BrianHay2007-08-24 05:20

    ------------

  8. #8RonG2007-08-24 05:25

    Great pics Brian,thanks for sharing!!Ron G

  9. #9Grader4me2007-08-24 05:55

    Great pictures! The ones taken in Dec. 06 look like it's a tad frosty.

  10. #10EZ TRBO2007-08-24 06:30

    Thanks for the photos, very cool. Jason

  11. #11BrianHay2007-08-24 07:38

    Right on glad you guys are enjoying them. It got to 40 below on us Grader4me. Made some really rude frost. I was sure happy to be a grader man for most of that job. :bouncegri Frost is brutal in a scraper.

  12. #12equipment fan2007-08-24 09:38

    nice pictures man!!Thanks for sharing.

  13. #13TRACKHOE712007-08-24 18:06

    great pics, thanks for sharing Jordan

  14. #14Grader4me2007-08-24 18:26

    Brian, What year is the Grader?

  15. #15BrianHay2007-08-24 19:37

    The grader is a 1980 16G. An older girl but the heater worked good so I was happy to have her.

  16. #16Grader4me2007-08-25 06:17

    Thanks, I knew the year was somewhere around there. My next question was going to be on how the heater worked, but you already answered that. The 78 Cat (140g) that I operated didn't have a great heater, and it gets pretty nippy down here as well. I took an old metal sign and cut out two pieces about 6'' x 3'' and bolted them to the bottom of the heater vents (on the floor) and angled them so that the heat was directed up toward my knees. Wasn't to bad after that.

  17. #17DPete2007-08-26 20:01

    Great Pics, Brrrrr 40 below , did everything start ok? DP

  18. #18BrianHay2007-08-26 22:44

    Thanks Pete, we had generators that we kept going to plug everything into. We actually only worked a couple days when it was that cold, but it wasn't much warmer when we got back at it. We had to get part of the job finished before shutting down for Christmas.

  19. #191468LP2007-08-28 21:32

    Nice pics Brian. Do you work for CEE GEE? The company I work for bought 2 631' E's last year and they were said to come from Canada and they do have the CEE GEE sticker marks on the steering cylinders. They were #'s 5 and 6. Put many hours in #5. They were nice scrapers for having 17,500 hrs. but need a few parts last year. Landon

  20. #20Countryboy2007-08-28 21:38

    Welcome to HEF 1468LP! :drinkup

  21. #21BrianHay2007-08-28 23:00

    Hi 1468LP that's really cool!! I worked for CEE GEE for about 5 years. Left last year. They sold their 31's when they upgraded to 37's. They are a good company to work for and have very well looked after equipment. It all goes into the shop every winter and gets whatever it needs. Check this out pushpull.ca It's a website made by another CEE GEE employee, number 10 in my pictures. The picture gallery with my name on it is mine as well as the one labeled the stack.

  22. #22BoomRider2007-11-24 05:31

    Wow, nice pics! I cant imagine working in such cold conditions. I think it's bad enough waiting for a cab to warm up when it's about 4 or 5 degrees (celsius).

  23. #23Legdoc2007-11-24 11:04

    Great pics. How large is CEE GEE? Legdoc

  24. #24BrianHay2007-11-24 16:23

    They are medium size and growing fast. They just bought 2 more brand new 637G's. Here is a link to their website ceegee.ca I found some helmet cam footage I took when I was working for them. I thought I long lost it but I finally got it on line. It's 4 637's working together building a new sudivision in Medicine Hat. I shot it with my cell phone There is 5 clips that = one complete round. I gotta rearange the order though. #1 and #4 are the best clips. Check them out here

  25. #25biggixxerjim2007-11-26 18:21

    Nice job you got there... I see the weather doesnt affect your work too much...

  26. #26BrianHay2007-11-26 18:49

    I somehow missed your post last time I peaked in here boom rider. I've got it good this winter I'm out on Vancouver Island and it's beautiful here. Seems odd to have green grass in the winter lol Lots of things slow down in the winter up here Jim. Road and subdivision building comes to a halt but pipeline, canal building and a few other things pick up. I have been lucky with the jobs I have had. I have got to experience a lot of great things in a lot of different places. Here is my latest adventure. link