Hello, reason for me asking here is that after 14 months of quite active looking and asking I still wasn't able to obtain Spare parts catalogue for Bobcat 331E (year 2000), like I tried every official and unofficial way to get it, but no luck. The best shot I had was on tractorbynet forum where someone mentioned that catalogue number is #6900593, but that's that. My machine is fully working and most parts are original, but after ~7000 hours it's screaming for repairs. But I can't fix it properly when I have to guess the dimensions of spare parts, example: the washer was nearly disintegrated so there was no way to tell the dimensions, I tried 3 different washers before the machine was OK again, wasting ton of time to connect and disconnect everything 3 times. I have maintenance and service toolshop manuals and they are great help, but in order to fix things I definitely need to get the third manual in my hands. I'm desperate now, I get the bussines around the mainetenance & service, but how my poor 20 year old machine in the middle of the woods in Europe is threatening it? Maybe I'm too spoiled by electronic industry where there is ton of manuals and schemes online to use for anything you can think of and a lot of "vintage" hardware is free to use... but Bobcat Spare parts catalogue from 2000's? Impenetrable wall of "we don't care"
https://www.jensales.com/categories/manuals.html Try these guys. They have helped me on my older Cat equipment.
You no share serial number. Bobcat needs serial number.
Hi heymccall, S/N of the machine is 517711116 (of the series 517711001 & above)
Hi Tugger, I've sent na inquiry to Jensales, hope they will help. Thanks for the tip!
I put in your serial number and, voila, it's all there. https://www.bobcatpartsonline.com/#/catalogBrowser I don't understand how this is some impenetrable wall to see parts online
Nope, no access to that server for me, maybe some kind of region lock? I will try to use some VPN service later at home.