Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rayco T275 sprocket

daveyclimber ยท 2018-10-03 19:35

I am looking for sprockts for this machine. I am in the process of replacing the undercarriage and building new rock guards. I have located all the parts i need except the sprockets. I believe the sprockets were replaced by the PO since they are generally in good shape in comparison to the remaining parts on the tractor. The issue with these sprockets is the fact that they are offset to the inside of the track frames by about an inch. This causes the sprockets and rails to grind on one another and the sprockets clearly are not in line with any of the rollers. These are the rough dimensions of the current sprockets. Current sprockets have 22 bolt hole, 23 teeth. About 25" OD and 15-3/4" ID with 5/8/M16 bolt holes. The mounting flange is centered within the width of the sprocket.

Replies0

No replies yet.