Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

RC30 no drive on RHS Help please

Chass ยท 2014-08-30 05:27

Ok had to replace inner drive sprocket on my rc30 (Right hand side) could not remove drive sprocket assembly off drive shaft, so had to remove nose cone off drive motor 8 or so allen key bolts pressed off the sprockert assembly no prob i replaced the seals while I had the nose cone off. fitted it back to machine I wanted to check to see if would drive well no good left side no problem but know the right side which i replaced seals does not drive, I did drive it into the workshop so it all work fine apart from the broken inner drive sprocket. please help any ideas????:Banghead

Replies1
  1. #1Chass2014-08-30 20:47

    OK today I removed the brake (clutch) pack out from in the drive motor and the motor turns. so why would all of a sudden the brakes not releasing, do I put the brake pack in the motor and remove the vent line and seen if oil comes out when i move the lever. am i right in thinking the it needs oil pressure to release the brakes? Does anyone have a hydraulic diagram?