Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rebuilding RoosaMaster DBGFC 637 (need roller dimensions)

isaac312 ยท 2020-01-05 14:29

i'm rebuilding a roosa master injector pump, DBGFC 637-19JU off of a 60kw genset running 1800 RPM. i'm having trouble finding the correct roller-roller dimension for this particular application. hoping someone knows or can point me in the right direction. thanks! -Isaac

Replies7
  1. #1MarshallPowerGen2020-01-05 20:04

    Onan Genset by chance? If you can get the make/model of the Genset and/or the engine I can dig through what I have. Deere SM2045 covers most of the Roosa DB series pumps, but looking though there's no listing for the "-19JU" designation.

  2. #2thepumpguysc2020-01-05 21:05

    1.966"

  3. #3isaac3122020-01-05 22:20

    thanks for the quick reply! and yeah it's an onan genset, model 60. ODYA-15R/14791F, with an allis-chalmers engine model 2900 MKI

  4. #4Robert Coluccio2020-01-29 16:56

    Would anyone happen to have information on the Roosa Master DBGFC 687-19JU (rpm 1800) relative to flow rate? Either a specific flow rate or any literature?

  5. #5thepumpguysc2020-01-30 06:01

    are u asking about the fuel return on the injection pump.?? or fuel usage on the engine??

  6. #6Robert Coluccio2020-01-30 08:51

    I am asking about fuel usage. It is on a Onan 60 DYA. I am sizing the storage tank and would like to know what the fuel usage might be under a full load.

  7. #7thepumpguysc2020-01-30 13:39

    Sorry but I dont have that info.. BUT u could call a Cummins Dealer & ask.. they took over Onan..