I didn't know where else to post this so I stuck it here. I'm in the market for a cordless reciprocating saw. Probabaly an 18 volt model. It will mainly be used for cutting pipe, metal, wire etc. in remote locations. What are some suggestions on which model to get and why? I'm thinking DeWalt or Makita.
I buy all Dewalt, but I think this will end up being like which plow, trimmer, mower etc is best. Each person has their favorite. I use to have Makita stuff but I found it underpowered (comparing same voltages) and that the battery life was really short.
How about a private message to me :bouncegri . The guy's at the Makita FSC are friends of mine who I worked with for years repairing Makita tools. They sell refurbs and talk straight.
we have all dewalt...love em
We have the dewalt 18 volt saws and drills and they work pretty good