Greetings. I am looking for recommendations for a first used track loader. I've been running my small excavation and demolition for just over 6 months and renting equipment is becoming a real hassle. We mostly move aggregates/dirt, grade and load tri-axle dump trucks. I've only used Bobcats from Bobcat rentals and ASV from Home Depot and I really like the ASV for its simplicity. I don't have much space to take care of the unit myself therefore I would need something reliable and that has adequate support, the price for maintenance and parts availability. Based on the research I've done I see a lot of positive responses on CAT products and it looks like they are priced well but I have yet to try one or speak to someone who owns one. Budget is around 30-40k Thank you.
I think you're looking for a CTL not a larger steel track loader. Rubber tracks would be destroyed in short order doing demo. Might be better to ask in the CTL forum.