I have not been able to log on the the RedPower Magazines Bulletin Board for a few days now,Does anybody know why is is down?I hate to see it go as I had a lot of friends there too,many of them are also on HEF but there quite a few collectors/diehards that were brought up with IH so hate to see them go.Ron G
I looked on there either yesterday or this morning and things were going awry. Posts from 2006 showing up now its down. We shall see. Steve
RedPower is back for those interested.Ron G
Yeah, for some I guess. I tried logging in, go to different screen, not logged in, what a mess.
Delete your cookies and temp files on your pc,that may help.Download Ccleaner,it is free and run it,it will clean your computer up and do many more handy tricks for you if you like.Ron G