Hi there, question for yall. I have a 2012 Ammann av26-16 2k with a vibrator issue. The vibe kicks on when you hit the switch but wont turn off unless you turn off the machine. Ive ordered a new relay but realised after taking them apart that they are two different relays. Now P.S once in a while the vibe will turn on and off perfectly fine. Anyways, ive checked all the wiring from button to vibe motor it seems fine. The relay only clicks on but wont click again to turn it off. I think thats how it should work anyways. So any who. Ive checked everything from stem to stern and it seems fine. I unplugged the negative terminal tonight before my shift ended because I want to clean up the terminal. It had quite abit of gunk on it. Anyone have any idea? Im somewhat new to this roller repair thing. TYIA
Welcome to the forums.
Has anyone gotten back with you on your issue with the switch ? I had an issue similar and come to find out that the button when pushed would not return all the way out at times and would need to pull on button to reset