has anyone had dealings with heavyequipmentllc in las cruces nm??
No, but I would be fairly suspicious of this company, unless I went there and laid eyes on the machines. If you look at their equipment photos, it is obvious many were not taken anywhere near their sales lot. There is way too much green, and too many trees for those photos to be from Las Cruces, NM, or anywhere within a few hundred miles. Better be careful.
Thx mowingman. I am having trouble verifing the company. Trying to get them on phone also. Company registration seems legit?? I ll keep investagating
Was this exact same question on HEF a few months back?
Not sure. Wish i could find it
Similar question. Different company. They smelled like week-old fish and quite frankly this outfit smells the same from a quick look at their location on Google Street View. Here's the link to the last dodgy outfit - HeavyEquipmentForums
Yes, but it was a company in a different location. I don't remember what the name of that company was.
See the link in the post above yours. The other company was in MT rather than NM but it seems that the two outfits share a lot in common, including the fact that they appear to be figments of someone's imagination.
Looks like everything is about half the prices on machinery trader, what does that tell you? Just more thieves wanting your money. I'm about 75 miles from Las Cruces and the landscape is nothing like any of those pictures, it's desert. Joe H
I feel like the one we were discussing last time was also in NM or TX, maybe AZ. So maybe this is the third?
They're everywhere. Craigslist is full of them selling 4 wheelers, trailers, anything. Facebook too, half the sponsored ads are for stuff so cheap it wouldn't cover the postage and Facebook takes their money to run the ads. Can't tell me they don't know it's a scam when it's free shipping on something that weights 100 pounds and costs only $50. Joe H
Their website appears to be broken now. That doesn't bode well for legitimacy.