Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Repair manual for SH55U-2 Sumitomo Excavator

denfu ยท 2023-07-06 22:26

Looking for a repair manual for an older SH55U-2 excavator. Was this model sold by LinkBelt, CASE or JVC ? Any help would be appreciated...

Replies6
  1. #1uffex2023-07-07 03:40

    Good day If you can be specific regarding the problem we may be able to help. Kind regards Uffex

  2. #2denfu2023-07-07 06:26

    Thank you for your reply. Trying to repair an older machine that received very little maintenance from the previous owners. Currently rebuilding the Isuzu 4LE1 engine which I understand, but one of the Final Drives may need rebuilding, wires harness are cut off and would like to have a better understanding of the Hydraulic system to trouble shoot now and the future. That is the main reason I was looking for a repair manual. I appreciate any help or guidance you can provide.

  3. #3uffex2023-07-07 08:48

    Good day I cannot help with a manual but if we can identfy the final drive we have a chance to get the repair information, wiring and hydraulic schematic you could try appearing for those instead of the manual. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4denfu2023-07-07 09:03

    It looks like that is the best strategy and thank you again for your help and support. It will take be a few days to get the engine rebuilt and back in the machine. I will then start looking at the Hydraulics & Electrical issues and let you know what I find. Have a good day. Dennis

  5. #5denfu2024-11-16 23:28

    Still looking for a workshop repair manual for a Sumitomo SH55U-2 excavator. If this is not available, a wiring diagram for the electrical system would be next on my wish list.

  6. #6denfu2025-05-29 18:41

    Looking for a wiring schematic for a Sumitohmo SH55U-2 excavator. Any suggestions ?