Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacement block for 920 wheel loader, 3304

Huge ยท 2025-05-30 08:45

Hello, I am in need of a new block for my 920 wheel loader, my engine serial nr is 48V47511 with arrangement number 6A7360. I found a used block online with engine serial number 48V19586 and arrangement number 6A7362 but I've been unable to confirm if this would be a direct match. Have been trying to find the purpose of the last digit in the arrangement number but to no avail. I plan on reusing all other engine components I simply need a new block. Could this work? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Replies2
  1. #1Nige2025-05-30 10:08

    Both the 6A7360 and the 6A7362 Engine Arrangement use the same two options of cylinder block assembly, 6A-8384 or 7N-8014. Whichever option of block the engine 48V19586 has will fit your engine. You should find the Part Number of the cylinder blocks cast into the side of the block.

  2. #2Huge2025-05-30 13:22

    Thank you very much.