Does anyone know where I can get a decent used left door for a case 580k? My door is rusted and starting to give way. I found one source on the net, but at $1600 for a new replacement, seems a little steep for an old hoe. Anyone have any sources for used parts?
Try Blount equipment in South Carolina. You can Google them, they have a website. They always have stuff for my 580K.
This is not a reply to your question but I can't seem to post on this fourm. I just got an Email on the repaving of the Datona 500 race track. It has pictures of the paving work being done on the 45 deg. banked turns. If anyone can tell me how to post the pictures on this forum I would appreciate it very much.
hit Go Advanced instead of quick reply. Then look for the little paper clip...says attatchments when mouse over it, right beside yellow smile face thing. then when that is open (seperate window) look for add files. then look for "Basic uploader" then you can browse your computer and attatch it. then hit upload. click done. should be there. you can preview your post before you reply. if it doesn't work..the file may be too big. have to edit it. crop then change pixel rating. most digital cameras have a high pixel rating making the file too big too be uploaded. test it here. see if it works. you gotta have over 3 reply's before you can start a new post.
You likely won't find any used 580K doors, since most rusted out. It was the one weak point on the cab. We have had luck with local body shops repairing them.