Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacement Jaw Plates

reverend ยท 2013-06-15 12:50

Can anyone recommend a good place to get a new set of plates? I entertained the thought of welding them back up but Steves post on that ended that thought. A few Chinese manufacturers out there but I suspect they'd explode after the second or third rock. I'm in Alberta if that matters.

Replies5
  1. #1grandpa2013-06-19 06:22

    Check out this site... I've had good luck with them... http://www.columbiasteel.com/jaw.crusher.parts.html

  2. #2Coondog2013-06-28 07:07

    I have been using rimtec plates in my jaws. They are keeping them in stock for on my sight. When I use one, I let them know and they charge me. Try RimTec Castings Eastern. Ask for Larry.

  3. #3tomaschien2016-11-04 03:27

    we are the manganese casting foundry, which have 18 years casting experience, please send me the part number or drawings. Check us: www.jyscrusherparts.com

  4. #4bdiwearparts2016-11-07 16:34

    Please try our crusher parts. We have many clients in Alberta. My email is [email protected]

  5. #5tomaschien20182018-03-16 02:32

    check out our website, where you can find your inquiry replacement jaw plate , https://mgscasting.com/jaw-crusher-parts/