Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacement Skid Steer Seat

Chuck ยท 2009-03-17 15:13

I'm looking for a good replacement seat for my 240 Deere Skid steer. Deere wants $275 for one. Can any of you recommend a good aftermarket replacement seat?

Replies4
  1. #130 dirty years2009-03-17 18:10

    I would just pay the $275 for one :Banghead a lot of times you buy the cheaper replacment seat and you have to make mounting brackets or something and you end up havig $275 in it anyway.

  2. #2td25c2009-03-17 19:27

    Check www. NorthernTool .com.Item number 1754-2905.They offer alot of seats& other goodys.

  3. #3Chuck2009-03-18 11:06

    That's not a bad looking seat. Have you used in in a Deere Skid loader? Did the bolt holes line up?

  4. #4td25c2009-03-18 19:02

    It looks very close to my JD8875 seat.I have not used the seat from northern tool.My seat needs to be replaced and that one caught my eye.you should try it then let me know if it works,Ha Ha! I would call them and they might be able to give you some details.