Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacement teeth for bucket?

HRPServicesTX ยท 2016-03-13 11:14

My Kubota svl90 came with a tooth bucket when I bought it. I've replaced 2 shanks and teeth a while back that broke. Dealer wants $100/set of shank/tooth. I need to replace 2 more but need to find somewhere I can buy these cheaper. I've been looking online but only found the tooth not the shank. Want to make sure it'll mount to this bucket good. Thanks!

Replies8
  1. #1Tags2016-03-13 18:38

    Do you have any pics of the teeth and shanks?

  2. #2HRPServicesTX2016-03-13 19:05

    Here it is.

  3. #3willie592016-03-13 19:33

    Looks like maybe an H&L 230 > http://www.hltooth.com/cat_product.php?pid=22

  4. #4HRPServicesTX2016-03-13 19:47

    Yeah, I can find the tooth for $10. But no luck finding the shank to weld to the bucket. I need 2 sets of both shank and tooth.

  5. #5Delmer2016-03-13 19:52

    Also called PENGO style, or 23. There are chinese imitations all over amazoon or fleabay, maybe even some genuine ones.

  6. #6willie592016-03-13 20:44

    If they are in fact an H&L tooth, the adapters are on their website as well. > http://www.hltooth.com/cat_product_list.php?sid=47 Check with places like HeavyQuip as well.

  7. #7Tags2016-03-13 21:40

    I would think any place that sells the tooth will also sell the shanks. Are they only on the top of the bucket and not sandwiching the bottom and top? I know lots of Bradco buckets are like that and I'm pretty sure the Kubota buckets are just rebadged Bradco units. And like everyone said l, they are known as a series 23 tooth and shank, you just need to be sure to get the correct profile shank.

  8. #8HRPServicesTX2016-03-13 22:35

    Yes that pengo is branded on the shank. I'll check those sites, thanks! Yes it's welded to the top of the bucket not sandwiched.