Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Replacing hydraulic tubing w/hoses on blade C-frame ???

g_man · 2018-09-09 19:12

Does anyone see any big problems replacing that leaky steel line with a hydraulic hose. I was going to try to bend up a steel line but I couldn't get the old one out w/o cutting it because some tight bends up in the dozer end captured it. So getting the new one in would not be easy. A hose would be duck soup easy. Even if the hose didn't last forever it would be simple to replace. So I am looking for advise, Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1repowerguy2018-09-09 19:55

    Put on a double braid hose and clamp it down where you can and doze on. It’s common to replace lines with hose.

  2. #2g_man2018-09-10 06:55

    Thank you - That is what I was hoping to hear. Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. gg

  3. #3PEVO2018-09-10 09:52

    you could use like 1inch EMT electrical conduit bent to fit and place your hydraulic hoses inside them.