Hello, I recently picked up a new-to-me TL240 and, in trying to do some initial cleaning, I opened up the rear door and unbolted the radiator/oil cooler so I could swing it out of the way but found the lower oil cooler line is extremely stiff. It’s hard to open more than a couple inches it puts a lot of stress on the fittings to the point I don’t want to force it any more. Im guessing it’s aftermarket since it has a thick sleeve around it that I don’t see in stock photos. Comparatively, the upper line is very flexible. In the attached diagram it’s the line referred to as 8. I looked up the part number (0687000080) but couldn’t find much. And it’s just referred to as “hose assy”. Any advice on where I could find one or an alternative I could use? Thanks and happy thanksgiving!
No replies yet.