Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

repower ford payloader with a 5.9 cummins

Weldfixer ยท 2024-01-23 09:15

I have a ford A66 wheel loader . The ford motor got water in the oil. I want to repower with a 5.9 cummins.I have heard this has been done before. I noticed a post A while back from Nov 2023 from Tad Boardman wanting to do the same thing I was wondering if he got it done? Are you out there Tad, or anyone else who has done this?

Replies3
  1. #1Diesel Dave2024-01-23 11:02

    Trying @Tad Boardman , he should get a notification of this thread.

  2. #2Weldfixer2024-01-23 11:47

    Hey Thanks Diesel Dave, is Tads email available from this forum?

  3. #3skyking12024-01-23 11:51

    They don't expose your email to the public, but you can send him a private message by clicking on that link that Dave created in his post to @Tad Boardman Or my link right there above. It's called" start conversation"