Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Repower W14 Case

KTRasch · 2018-04-25 15:59

Well I'm still contemplating my options on the W14 I have that I'd posted a while back regarding a Cummins 3.9 repower. That has to be reconsidered because the engine replacement turned up no good. Now I have a Deere 239T in my possession and wondered if anyone is acquainted with this engine horsepower wise and bell housing challenges. You guys are great. Thanks.

Replies3
  1. #1repowerguy2018-04-25 18:30

    The HP will be in the 100 range. The flywheel housing will likely be a SAE 4 but it could be a 3 or a 2 also.

  2. #2KTRasch2018-04-26 09:57

    Thanks Repowerguy, once I get further into this I'll check back with you. Have a great day!

  3. #3repowerguy2018-04-26 18:58

    If your hydraulic pump is ran off the crank pulley, you’ll need a high mount water pump for fan clearance. You’ll need a pusher fan also. I have a parts book for that series Deere if you need some part numbers for accessories.