Does anyone know how to reset the diagnostic codes on a Hitachi EX200-3? I have a DR.ZX unit and it is reporting several sensor errors, these have been repaired but I still get the error codes when I run the Diagnostics, but when I monitor them I can see they are working okay.
i know in mpro when you do the troubleshoot codes and they keep coming up when you first open it keep hitting "retry" and it should clear the ones that are not active
I don't know that the Dr. ZX tool works the same as the Dr. EX tool. The Dash 3 machine is an older style controller and diagnostics.
For PVC & EC problems, re-trial A: Dr EX connected, turn key off, dis-connect Dr EX harness and reconnect after 1 second, turn key back on. For sensor problems, re-trial B: Key on, disconnect Dr EX harness and reconnect after 1 second. If problem has been solved you should not get the code back again. I usually just use the re-trial A for all codes, seems to work fine. Hope this helps.