Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Reset maintenance meter 2013 S590

gyman98 ยท 2017-02-15 11:45

Dumb question but how do I reset the maintenance meter on a 2013 Bobcat s590 with just the standard LCD gauge and key start? It's the 250hr interval meter and it's currently at 216hrs. Just did a service and want to reset it

Replies9
  1. #1crewchief8882017-02-18 09:08

    toggle through the info button until the maint clock is showing, then hold down the info button until the display says "reset". 7-10 seconds

  2. #2gyman982017-02-18 09:44

    Thank you!

  3. #3crewchief8882017-02-18 10:31

    no problem

  4. #4gyman982017-02-19 12:02

    That doesn't seem to work, any other ideas? Just to make sure I'm using the right terminology, this is the display in my unit

  5. #5crewchief8882017-02-19 14:38

    with that display, the info button should reset the clock. key on, press the info button until the maint clock is displayed, then hold the button down until the display changes to "reset", then key off.

  6. #6gyman982017-02-20 16:01

    I don't know what's going on, just doesn't work

  7. #7crewchief8882017-02-20 16:26

    i ran across a machine a couple years ago that wouldnt rest through the panel. it had been working fine and all of a sudden nothing. i upgraded the software and the problem went away

  8. #8gyman982017-02-20 16:30

    I'm guessing that's something only the dealer can do right?

  9. #9crewchief8882017-02-20 16:53

    you are correct.