I wanted to share for the good of the group my experience with a skid steer box grader picked up at auction for around $1000. It is a knockoff of the Roadrunner CH series. Here is the auction photo for your reference. A similar Roadrunner with dual hydraulics and bolster wheel kit is over $10K. I am fully aware that you get what you pay for with Chinese attachments, however for a homeowner that is mechanically decent this could be a good choice. Like almost all Chinese products, no manual, no response to customer questions. Also the wiring harness leaves much to be desired but after a digikey order you can rewire to your skidsteers controls pretty easy. The hydraulic manifold/solenoids are a mystery since the Hislo PDCE50-2-G3-8 does not seem to be anywhere on the internet. Upon initial setup, the blades were roughly even with the attachment skid plates thus would only cut below grade and not raise above grade on the opposite side to properly distribute material like the Roadrunner. After first use, the toothed front blade folded like paper and I had to stop. It is 1/4in mild steel and the attachment does not use the standard 3-3-6 bolt pattern so you will need to be decent with a drill to convert to the mount to standard grader blades. Luckily the local bone yard had a couple of 72in discarded motor grader blades that I bolted which were a bit taller than the stock ones. In doing this I also raised the hydraulic mounts 3 inches to allow the blades to adjust above and below grade evenly. All in all this could be the right choice if you are willing to put in a bit of time to "finish" the product. I think of it as an 80% lower of the attachment world.
1/4 mild steel? So it was for frosting cakes then. " here is an outline of what to build" LOL.
Evening - did you ever make up a schematic of the wiring to the normal skid steer connector?