Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rgn hydraulics

treemover ยท 2020-10-25 22:08

I am buying/bought a truck and trailer out of town(2 different locations). The truck has 2 female screw on couplers end dump style. Trailer has a male and female quick coupler. What do I need to do to make this work? I am flying In and will not have any tools and will be limited to what I buy. Pics attached

Replies4
  1. #1suladas2020-10-26 01:21

    Figure out which type of coupler you want to keep, then the other pull off the couplers and getting the proper male/female coupler to match instead of trying to convert one type to the other. All you need then is 2 wrenches to change.

  2. #2AzIron2020-10-26 06:23

    If your never going to have an enddump get rid of the screw locks You need to also establish that one of the hoses on the truck is just a return line if the truck is currently set up for a side dump this may not matter as either line can be a pressure line depending on witch way you throw the valve

  3. #3cuttin edge2020-10-31 08:50

    Unless you want to try the trailer, why can't you just wait until you get them home? unless the trailer is not configured for transport, or it is a float and you need hydraulics to hook up. The seller must have a truck with a wetline to help out.

  4. #4Bls repair2020-10-31 15:01

    ^^^^^^^x2