Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Ripper for JD 450 Excavator

clansing1 ยท 2010-08-02 17:01

I just purchased a JD 450LC excavator and am looking for a ripper attachment for it. I was wondering what brands to look for and not look for. I am trying to find a used one, but this is a hard one to track down. I definitely want an attachment made from T1 and not AR400 or lesser steel. Thanks in advance.

Replies1
  1. #1muff2010-08-08 16:03

    just picked up a ripper tooth for my 350 D in May at an auction. Bought it for about 30 cents on the dollar from new. They also sold 4 450 sized riipper teeth. All were made by central fab. Most of the buckets I have for my ex's and rubber tires are CF's. They seem to hold up well and I like them. I would look for auctions that show some companies that are liquidating.