Some years ago, I saw on the rear rippers of a 140G near Mackay Qld Australia, a large disc/coulter attachment, cutting through the bitumen, obviously preparing for some heavy patching. I'm wondering if anyone would know the name of this attachment as the company I'm now working for would have a use for a similar type attachment as the heavy patching job requires cutting through the geomat fabric under the tar. Regards Russ
Some ideas, Note I dont know anything about that company just had nice pics https://equipmentland.com/categories/asphalt-cutters/ If a guy had a coulter cut out it wouldnt be to hard to make one up for the ripper
Thanks Jonas302, I can pass this on to the management to show them what I was talking about. It wouldn't be "rocket science" to fabricate one, just finding a competent person. We're in the middle of the first winter crop harvest in 4 years so everybody is flat out. we had to trim up some extra bunkers at Thallon SW Qld as they're running out of room. Already had a train depart for the Port of Brisbane