Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rising leak!!!

lmo4109 ยท 2023-11-30 09:55

Hey folks! Hope yall are havin a good morning. I've got a cat 236b that's leaking UP into the hydraulic area. It seems to be coming up from the hole toward the back of the bay where a bigger hose at the furthermore point to the back runs down. Am I gonna have to pull off the wheel hub and check under there?

Replies2
  1. #1lmo41092023-11-30 10:04

    Update, when I squeeze on that hose, fluid comes oozin up from in that hole.... I guess same question point, where do I access that from? Do I gotta pull the hub off, or can I get to it from the access door between the wheel?

  2. #2lmo41092023-11-30 15:24

    Disregard Brethren.... it wuddn't a whole...it was about 10 inches of mud cake!!! Found the line, found the leak. Tha KS for bein here guys!