I borrowed this Road Runner from my buddy who uses it on his tractor. I hooked it up to my CTL with a 3 point hitch adapter. Has 2 hydraulic controls, 1 for static roller which I think is useless & one angles blade depth. I kept the blades level for this project. Works like a charm. May have to buy my own.
I've had one for about a year and it works great. If you get it without the roller you can have both a skid-steer plate and 3 point hitch on one blade. Works nice as a screed for laying out CR6 or asphalt millings on driveways. How do you like the Kubota CTL?
Funny thing about this setup is that it works better when I push it forward rather than drag it backwards like it's designed. The cutting edges are only on one side of the blade so it really only cuts when its being pulled. However when we do these roads we scarify up the packed road gravel at least 6 to 8" deep so we really don't use the cutting edge. The back side of the blades along with the weight of the attachment is enough to spread out the loose gravel. The weight of this attachment is it's biggest feature. As far as the Kubota I really love it. The quality of the machine is top notch. The more I use it the more I like it. Everyone has their favorite brands and brand loyalty really drives the construction equipment market which is why everyone thinks the brand they have is the best. We all know there is no one best and your best is different than my best. I've owned Case, Bobcat & Gehl skid steers and was most happy with Case prior to the Kubota. I purchased the Kubota for several reasons. Proximity and ability of my dealer to service my needs, capabilities and suitability of the machine for my purposes, & overal quality of the machine. I also purchased a U55 at the same time and I'm extremely happy with that decision as well. I would recommend either machine to anyone in the market for those size machines.