Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

rogator 1286c front final drive parts breakdown or manual

Curry102180 ยท 2020-04-16 11:40

im a john deere tech but a customer brought in a 1286c rogator to have front final drive repaired. I dont have a clue about it does anybody have a parts breakdown or procedure that they could send me? my email is [email protected]

Replies6
  1. #1heymccall2020-04-16 12:29

    My Google Fu found this on first try. From here https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjADegQIBxAB&usg=AOvVaw0_F7zjeRFN73JmDRDhfjwh

  2. #2Curry1021802020-04-16 16:03

    thank you heymccall do you have access to rebuild procedure?

  3. #3heymccall2020-04-16 18:41

    Top of pic says "BBC05". So, my Google Fu found this first try https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBRAJ&usg=AOvVaw187RMDNsy8mhBaqCqAVy7Q

  4. #4Curry1021802020-04-17 08:29

    thank you again heymccall

  5. #5Curry1021802020-04-21 12:45

    I cant figure out how to get it apart, lol, I removed the park brake but cant figure out how to get the keepers off of the output shaft to get it apart do you have a repair manual on this style hub, i have looked everywhere and cant seem to find one

  6. #6Curry1021802020-04-21 15:22

    never mind we gonna send it to a shop that deals with this style