Roll over #3. Sorry folks I have been busy at work and just haven't had the time to post more pictures. But here is roll over #3. It took truck and trailer. The cab was replaced after this roll over. THe frame was straight but the cab took the bulk of the beating. THe trailer got smashed up at the top right. The driver said the load froze in the nose. I know it was not frozen because it was loaded 2 hours before he dumped it. The load slid half way out and the nose was wedged in. I talked to one of the crane men who saw him move the truck and trailer while it was up in the air, he said he spiked the brakes. Well here is the after math. Sorry I do not have any of while it was on its side.
You had enough time off--it's about time you got busy. (And we always appreciate the pics...)
i think its time to put more experinced drivers in those trucks i hope its not the same guy every time:Banghead
I'd start firing drivers, this is ridiculous!
WOW . Somebody needs to get on the horn for new drivers...... ointhead
Roll over # 2 and 3 were the same guy. The operator that loaded the truck on roll over # 2 spoke up for ther driver and told the boss and owner he should not be fired. This was due to the way the operator loaded the truck because the owner of the company told him to load it and make sure there was 22 tons in the bed. The operator had to push, pack, smash, tamp and beat the crap out of the material and the trailer to get iit loaded. He told the owner it was not good to do this and the owner said I told you to load it, and that is what he did. The end result was the roll over. So the company left him slide by. This roll over # 3 was driver fault. The driver was dismissed after this one.