Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Roller will not move please help

kunze · 2024-04-19 11:52

I have a dynapac cc1200 roller that will not move forward or backward. It starts up ok and runs fine just won't move. It sat for about a month and a half it was working just fine when we parked it the parking brake light goes on when you turn the key and then goes out we replaced the parking brake switch that's not the problem there's a resistor in line on one of the wires going to the parking brake switch I replaced that I believe it's a 2K resistor and that's not the problem there's no relay for it all the fuses are okay need help please

Replies9
  1. #1ChuckRock2024-04-22 15:07

    Here is a good place to start - We have run into the seat switches causing issues or operators sitting in a position that does not completely depress the switch.

  2. #2kunze2024-04-25 12:56

    Chuck I appreciate the input and schematic the seat switch is good. By chance do you have the schematic showing the resistor that is in line at the connector for the parking brake switch?

  3. #3ChuckRock2024-04-26 11:48

    This should be the full schematic, the resistor looks to be 1.5k ohm on page 4.

  4. #4kunze2024-04-26 22:40

    Awesome man!!! Thank you! I will let you if that was the issue on Monday. Thanks again!!

  5. #5ChuckRock2024-05-07 11:27

    Any Luck?

  6. #6kunze2024-06-04 02:56

    I just got back to looking at it yesterday and i replaced the 2k resistor with a 1.5k and got the brake light on the instrument panel to go on/off with brake switch. the electrical seems to be ok. still no action in forward or reverse. is there a way to see if the on board controller or ECU has any codes present and how to retrieve them or does it even give that info? upon checking the electrical when the brake valve solenoid received power shouldn't it make some type of click noise when it engages and disengages the valve itself? I know on injection mold machines when you push the solenoid check valve you can hear the valve shift or move which lets you know if its the valve or solenoid or a problem in the manifold or blockage. Im thinking its gotta be super simple because it was working fine when we parked it and it only sat for about a month or so. ILL keep you posted on the findings. thanks again brother

  7. #7Derasmus2025-09-17 02:05

    Hey mate I’m having a similar problem at the moment, did you find out what your issue was? I’d appreciate a point in the right direction as I’ve tested everything I can think of.

  8. #8ChuckRock2025-10-29 12:36

    Happy it helped!

  9. #9Sadeq2025-11-27 06:35

    Hello, I hope you are doing well I have this problem with my equipment right now! Did you find the problem?? Thank you anyways