Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rosco Vibrastat III?

kmickels ยท 2011-04-04 20:39

I am currently looking at a Rosco Vibrastat III and since i dont know much about rollers i figured i would ask for a little help before i plop down my money. The owner is asking $2000 or best offer and after looking around im thinking its on the high side. It took a bit to start up but idles and runs fine. The Vibrating roller seemed to work nicely a bit rough on the eyes but hey its a piece of equipment not a hot rod. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I am planning on redoing my 2 mile long driveway with Recycled Asphault so thats why i am looking for the roller. Any info on RAP would be great too! have yet to use it i am hoping it holds up better than Gravel.

Replies6
  1. #1kmickels2011-04-15 19:17

    I am going to assume this is not a very popular roller lol...

  2. #2kmickels2011-04-25 17:25

    Well good news! I bought the roller and it works perfectly I even cleaned it up a bit and it looks good. Just an FYI for the uncommon buyer it's a great little machine.

  3. #3GaryHoff2011-05-03 23:35

    The rollers are not as common as the pavers and the asphalt distributors. rosco is part of VT Leeboy

  4. #4hiluxman2011-05-05 23:51

    try a cat dealer rosco is part of caterpillar

  5. #5alco2011-05-10 14:09

    Rosco is not part of Caterpillar. As stated above by GaryHoff, Rosco is part of Leeboy.

  6. #6kmickels2011-06-07 18:37

    Pictures