Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rough and Tumble Show Pics

dieseldave ยท 2008-08-16 20:03

Some pics from the Rough and Tumble Threshermen's Reunion at Kinzer, PA. First pic is of the heavy equipment play area. Second pic is myself on somebody's RD4. Third is a friend's D7 3T, on which I spent an enjoyable couple of hours pushing. Fourth is a nice old powershift 977.

Replies7
  1. #1dieseldave2008-08-16 20:05

    Next three are of a working Erie steam shovel

  2. #2dieseldave2008-08-16 20:08

    D6 9U and D2

  3. #3Jake2008-08-16 20:50

    Nice pictures. Was there last year didn't make it this year.

  4. #4leverpuller2009-02-09 19:47

    dame disel dave i woultn"t know what to with something that old

  5. #5wingnut2009-02-09 22:30

    Great pics dieseldave , I would love to see something like this down here . You know I would be there rather operating or getting great pics . good job .... Wingnut

  6. #6DPete2009-02-10 10:30

    Looks like lotsa fun had by all, thanks for the pics

  7. #7dieseldave2009-02-10 22:15

    I was talking today to one of the guys involved in the show, he said next year they will have more room- enough for me to bring the D9:cool2