Hello everyone! I'm new here and could not find any info on rubber track purchases with the search function. Here's my question- I'm in need of new tracks for my Takeuchi TB 260 and have a quote from McLaren Industies. Has anyone bought from these folks before and, if so, what was your experience like and how are the tracks holding up? Can you refer me to another good option? Thanks in advance for your help!
I am needing tracks for my Kubota SVL-90. The original Bridgestone OEM's have plenty pat thickness but each track has full width cracks to the cables at 1000 easy hours. I'd like to know why this has occurred. There are many posts on this forum discussing OEM VS aftermarket tracks. I'm going OEM or a Bridgestone dealer. Preferably the latter as I am tired of getting raped at the dealers.
Thanks! I'll try other key words and search again.
Here's an update on my search for tracks. After speaking to a friend of a friend who is an excavation contractor I contacted Tractor and Equipment in Birmingham, Al. and spoke with Chase in parts dept. He quoted KTSU tracks for $2700 and change out the door for 2 tracks. These are block tread pattern with 18 month warranty. They were highly recommended by the contractor. Hope this is helpful to someone here.
OEM tracks will probably be around that for one.