Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Rubber track tread pattern, need some guidance please

kilohertz · 2019-11-15 21:50

Hi folks I want to put rubber tracks on my Kubota U35 machine (similar size to KX91), currently has steel tracks. I started looking around this week and there are a few different tread patterns out there. The 2 most common I found are offset parallel type blocks, and the chevron V type. I am looking for opinions and users experience on what the strengths of each type are. My main work is landscaping, some septic systems and utility installs. I don't need super traction although I do use the blade quite a bit. I need to be able to traverse concrete driveways and grass with minimal damage. Thanks!

Replies3
  1. #1Excavator Attachment2019-12-22 21:35

    可能适合您的Kubota U35的橡胶履带型号为300 52.4 84W,其图案如附图所示

  2. #2KSSS2019-12-22 22:47

    I think the off set block style work well on asphalt/concrete, demo. They wear well. The chevron type bite better in dirt in my opinion, I also think they ride better than the block type. The block type would likely cause less damage to grass.

  3. #3kilohertz2019-12-26 01:25

    Thanks for the reply. I ordered the Chevron type pattern but what was shipped is the offset block, I wasn't about to argue and return ship. I have been on 5 jobs and they seem to work fine, although not too good in snow, on grass, was wishing for the steel tracks a few times. Sure are nice on pavement/concrete though. Cheers