Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

running attachments on mini ex

raydz ยท 2008-07-05 13:05

i have a mid 90's tacheuchi tb035 mini ex. with aux hyd. on boom. i want to run a breaker but can't figure how to work the boom hyd. these's no button on pilot controls like my skid steer has.....and no foot controls that i know of.any help would be appreciated.

Replies11
  1. #1Squizzy246B2008-07-05 20:21

    raydz, the typical way it is done on minis: Do you have a left foot rest/pad?...if you do, the rubber pad should flip over and the control will be underneath.

  2. #2raydz2008-07-06 06:55

    Squizzy,no foot rest pad....but there is a 5" rod sticking up next to right foot swing control.perhaps something is missing like a pedal,i'm not sure. thx. ray

  3. #3Squizzy246B2008-07-06 07:23

    Perhaps a Photo?...plenty of people here with TKs

  4. #4digger242j2008-07-06 09:04

    A couple of years ago, I spent a few days on a friend's Takeuchi mini. There was no need for aux hydraulics, so I'm not sure, but if it helps any, that sounds familiar... :beatsme Does the rod move up and down?

  5. #5raydz2008-07-06 11:52

    no. it moves from center to right only....but very stiff. in my work shop manual it is called a...s-a select lever

  6. #6PipeGuy2008-07-09 21:17

    I know on the kubota the one foot pedal operates the aux hyd and also the swing on the boom from the rest of the machine. side to side was the swing and forward and back was the aux hyd

  7. #7raydz2008-07-10 20:09

    that might be how it works on this. i wish some one with a tacheuchi would give me a shout.thanks everyone who chimed in so far

  8. #8Dwan Hall2008-07-10 20:47

    Mine works off the rocker switch that operates the thumb. To get flow in 1 direction there is a valve on the outside I have to turn so the return line is open. I have pictures of the valve some ware. do you have a thumb? do you already have plumbing to the dipper?

  9. #9KSSS2008-07-10 22:10

    I would, but mine does not work same as yours. You might try emailing TK. I have in the past, takes a couple days but they will get back to you.

  10. #10raydz2008-07-11 06:23

    plumbing yes,but no thumb

  11. #11raydz2008-07-14 19:46

    well ksss, your idea to e-mail tk worked paul from tk called me n faxed over 5 pages on how to run aux and also a breaker as well.very helpful i was that 4"solid metal next to swing control (foot pedal). you push that over to the left then use foot control.it bypasses swing i guess' thks all